UHHH!!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

While I go away and try and get an education and Gaborik goes and gets himself injured. "Lower body", they're saying but who knows with the new injury disclosure policy the NHL has. Right now I'm just going to go into my room, lock it and start swearing up and down. Why are players dropping like flies when it's only the 3rd game of the season? Are we supposed to infer this as Risebrough making a move soon on the Gaby situation? We'll see what comes out of this, let's just hope that something will happen, Gaby miraculously gets healthy or a solution to the situation of which I am so sick of hearing about.

In other news, Denis Savard, coach of the Chicago Blackhawks was fired today, and former Colorado Avalanche head coach Joel Quenneville will be announced as the new coach of the Blackhawks. I can't say that I saw this one coming, but seeing as the Blackhawks got their first win last night, and with the expectations that people have for them, I can see the logic behind it, kind of.

On a happier note, I'm looking forward to watching the Washington Capitals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins game tonight. Of course I'll be watching the Wild play tonight, more because I want to see how the Wild are going to play without Gaby and without three of its top 6 forwards, but I'll keep an eye on the Caps and Pens (it's the beauty of Center Ice). With the top two forwards in the league playing in this game, and arguable the top three in Evgeni Malkin, this game is bound to be a must watch. You know that Crosby and Ovechkin will be the ones to watch in this game, but I want to see the match up between Ovechkin and Malkin. In previous games, the two have been very physical toward each other, and in their first match up of the new season, it will be interesting which Russian comes out the better of the two.

~ FOTW

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP